Oats, Buckwheat Sprouts, Chia, Pea Protein, Cacao Powder, Flax Seeds, Coconut, Cherries, Brown Rice Bran, Sunflower Sprouts, Maca Root, Reishi, Mesquite, Astragalus Root, Vanilla Flavor, Cinnamon, Dates, Coconut Nectar, Himalayan Pink Salt
Oats, Buckwheat Sprouts, Chia, Pea Protein, Flax Seeds, Coconut, Cherries, Brown Rice Bran, Blueberries, Açai, Maqui Berry, Banana, Elderberry, Amla Berry, Camu Camu, Mulberry, Cinnamon, Currants, Coconut Nectar, Himalayan Pink Salt
Oats, Buckwheat Sprouts, Chia, Pea Protein, Amaranth Sprouts, Coconut, Banana, Peanut Butter, Powder, Cherries, Pumpkin Seed Sprouts, Dates, Ginger, Sunflower Sprouts, Cinnamon, Coconut Nectar, Himalayan Pink Salt
Very simple - Criollo, our cacao, is one of the rarest beans, known for its rich, intricate aroma and profound, smooth flavor. Preferred by craft chocolate makers, it is used to create some of the world’s best chocolate.
Fresh berries are yet another reason why we're always living for summer. But this multi-berry blend gives us that fresh-picked taste year round, with sweet cherries, blueberries, mulberries and a hearty dose of glow-inducing acaí berries, for a breakfast high in antioxidants and Omega 3's.
THIS BLEND WILL GET YOU GOING IN THE MORNING. A PERFECT COMBINATION OF A CLASSIC: BANANA, CINNAMON AND PEANUT BUTTER. NOT-TOO-SWEET.
- Energy: Iron, B-complex vitamins, vitamin D, and other nutrients play a critical role in the conversion of food to energy.
- Immunity: Nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc help create new immune cells, protect existing immune cells, and ward off various ailments.
- Digestion: Probiotics, digestive enzymes, fiber, and other gut-friendly nutrients help regulate digestion and keep your microbiome happy.
- Mental health: Too little vitamin D, magnesium, and other nutrients can drive depression and mess with focus, this helps you hit your quota.
- Muscle growth: Protein, iron, electrolytes, and other nutrients aid in muscle protein synthesis, stamina, hydration, and recovery.
- Healthy weight: Our meals are incredibly satisfying and filling for not a lot of calories, thanks to optimized levels of protein, fiber, and healthy fats—plus other nutrients that help regulate metabolism.
- Appearance: The omega-3s, vitamin E, vitamin C, and other nutrients can help brighten your skin, strengthen your nails, and lend your hair a little extra luster.
Beyond the health benefits, our meals are also a great way to streamline any mealtime. You won’t always have the time or energy to prep a green smoothie or salad, but keeping our products on hand ensures you’re never without a nutritious option.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use only as directed.
The information provided in this page is intended for your general knowledge and information purposes only and is not a substitute for a medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Consult with your doctor or a medical professional and follow safety instructions before beginning an exercise program or using a Dietary Supplement if you are undergoing treatment or on medication or have a medical condition.
Option 1: Muesli or overnight oats with 9oz milk of any sort.
Option 2: Blend 3 scoops (87g) with 10/12oz of ice-cold water or any milk.
All the essential nutrients for your body + mind, sourced from nature, in one delicious meal. Protein, essential fats, carbs, fiber, plus over 30 essential vitamins & minerals.
YOUR FUEL, READY IN 2min
Out of love for sport and fitness, we have created meals that are tailored to the needs of recreational and professional athletes. All our meals are high in protein and come without a midday slump.
The meals are a result of collaboration between our nutrition database and culinary pioneer Matthew Kenney.
- allowing you to feel and be your best self.